Blog O' Ray

Friday, February 03, 2006

Haven't you always wanted a monKEY!

Haven't we all? Is it not the ancient parable quoted by the Pharaohs and wise tortoises of our time?! Yes. It is. So... A lot has happened since my last entry, I've been on numerous excursions, encountered numerous furry animals, etc...
Let's start with the riverboat tour. We went on a river boat. The End. No, but seriously, it was pretty cool, lotsa 'cocorodiles', as our guide would say, I got some good pics of these cocorodiles. I also got to see some MONKEYS!!! Howler monkeys were good, but the little white faced ones were amazing, just like Marcel from friends. I like monkeys.
I've actually seen a lot of monkeys since then, the howlers woke me up this morning, as they started howling when it began raining, I don't think they were pleased. So I went out and mocked them. Crazy monkeys.
So yeah, we went on a deep sea fishing trip yesterday, me, my dad, my bro, and a couple other guys. We saw manta rays, dolphins, a big turtle, lotsa fishies. Ok, so we went fishing, and I caught a frikkin 9 foot Swordfish!!! Twas glorious, all the other boys were jealous of my big fish. We also caught a 4 foot dorado fish, which we cooked up and ate, and the other boys just caught little tunas. Wussies. I'm a big man. 9 feet big.
Ok, so I head off the resort tomorrow into the deep dark unknown that is Costa Rica, but I'll try to keep my avid readers updated!
Adios compadres! Viva Mexico!
Rayman out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Well, I bet the other boys were jealous of your nine footer... oh dear, Raymond, oh dear.

Did you yell back at the monkeys?

And did you hug the Manta Rays? They're friendly, I swear it!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home