Blog O' Ray

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Buenos Somethingas Seniorlitos!!! upside down exclamation mark etc...

Allo. Bienvenidos a Costa Rica. Today we will be introducing you to the giant scorpiones in your washroom. You may squish it once, and it will still move, you may squish it twice, and it will still twitch, but the third time, oh yes, the third time... its stinger will still be twitching for another five minutes.
Ok, so besides big scorpions and spiders, the resort has been pretty cool so far, nice people, drinking all day, and so on and so forth. Black volcanic sand is kinda neat I guess, but it's not nearly as great as I thought it would be, in fact, it's kinda like ash. But whateves, pura vida, and all that hogwallop.
So, the search for the monkeys hasn't been accomplished yet, but I haven't been trying quite that hard yet, I'm preparing myself mentally for the sheer pleasure of monkeyitus. In the meantime though, I saw a big Iguana crawl underneath the bungalow that my dad lives in, so that's kinda my consolation prize until I see my monkeys.
That's all for post number 2, cuz this internet cafe is really dark, and I'm all alone in it, and I keep feeling spiders crawling up my leg... maybe scorpiones.

Peace out homeslices,

Rayman

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Ooohh... dark internet cafes, thats hot!

You know the best way to deal with deadly creatures such as shower scorpions is to poke them with a stick and walk slowly towards them backwards. I thought for sure you knew that by now.

Pura Vida to you too!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home